1. Wind Chaser: From Sep. 29 to Oct. 13, New Outfit - Wind Chaser will be available for purchase. Enjoy a limited-time discount during the event. Purchase the outfit to get a bonus exclusive action;
2. Cola Tycoon: From Sep. 29 to Oct. 12, sell Giant Cola Kid Cookies at the booth in another player’s manor to obtain Cola Kid Coins and become the Cola Tycoon. Rewards including previous limited-time sale outfits and limited-time draw furniture will also be available for exchange in the event store.
3. Constellation Box: From Sep. 29 to Oct. 13, the Constellation Box will be available, Survivors can consume different amounts of Contract Proofs to open specific boxes. There is a chance to get rewards including part of Constellation Outfits, Defender Sniper Rifle Collector's Edition, Federation Gold Vouchers and more;
4. Constellation Team: From Sep. 29 to Oct. 13, log in to the game during the event to obtain Constellation Benefit Boxe for free. When your team includes a teammate wearing a Constellation Outfit during the Daily Mission, you will receive additional Constellation Team gifts from Ownerless Treasure Chests;
5. Federation Funds: From Sep. 29 to Oct. 13, log in to the game every day to obtain rich rewards gifted by the Federation. After purchasing Federation Funds, you can obtain additional cost-effective rewards and enjoy 10x benefits every day.
6. Lucky Gift Box: Lucky Gift Boxes will become available from Oct. 6 to Oct. 13, Open different boxes with Federation Checks to get rewards including Flying Boar drones, Collection Outfit: Phantom Rose, Ducky Park Theme Blueprint and more;
7. Lucky Bag: From Sep. 29 to Oct. 13, Survivors can select a certain amount of items from Top Rewards, Rare Rewards, Valuable Rewards and Common Rewards to set a Lucky Bag prize pool. Survivors can consume Federation Checks to draw items from the prize pool. Rewards will be removed from the pool when you draw them, and all of the items in the prize pool are guaranteed to be obtained within 12 draws.
8. Coupon Shop: From Sep. 29 to Oct. 13, you can obtain Federation Gold Vouchers from Constellation Boxes, Lucky Bags and other events. You can exchange Federation Gold Vouchers for rare items including Constellation - Dragon, Defender Sniper Rifle Formula and more;
9. Duo Training: Duo Training will be available from Sep. 29 to Oct. 13. Survivors can invite a friend to train with them. Complete the designated quests to get Mastery and Golden Maple Leaves. Survivors can also get extra rewards from Caravan Support;
10. Caravan Market: From Sep. 29 to Oct. 13, Ducky! Street Lamp, Park Pink Floor Tile and many other furniture decorations will be available for a limited time in the Caravan Market! Ducky Park Furniture Chest will also be available for a limited time in the Caravan Market. Open the chest for a chance to get Park Sign Ducky!, Ducky Coco, Ducky! Ferris Wheel and other rare items.
1. Fall Sign-in: From Sep. 29 to Oct. 12, you'll get a chance to claim rewards every day by logging in. There's also a cumulative reward available;
2. Free Facelift: From Sep. 29 to Oct. 13, Miska Plastic Surgery Opening Sale will be available. You can adjust your makeup and hairstyle for free during the event.
3. Dance Party: From Sep. 29 to Oct. 5, the mastery obtained from the Fountain Ball will be greatly increased! During the event, you will obtain 3x mastery from the Fountain Ball. Participate in the Fountain Ball multiple times during the event to obtain extra rewards;
4. Double Duty Points: From Oct. 6 to Oct. 13, complete Daily Quests to obtain 2x Duty Points;
5. Kitty & Puppy: From Oct. 6 to Oct. 13, Survivors can exchange different amounts of Golden Maple Leaves for certain amount of New Dollars and receive Building Boxes of different levels. Open the Box for a chance to get Kitty & Puppy furniture;
[Conquer the Sea]
More unique ocean souvenirs are waiting for you to explore!
1. The beacon's scanning function has been enhanced, and now it can scan more Old Treasure Chests under the sea. Explore to collect more mysteries about the ocean and unlock the ocean exclusive index.
2. There are Fish Gathering Areas in the ocean now. There is a chance to catch large fish there. You can locate these areas through the beacon.
3. Added 4 Ocean Adventure quests, you can find them when you explore the ocean.
4. Lighthouses scanned by the beacon will now remain marked on the Nautical Chart permanently.
<Personal Ship System>
1. The Killer Whale is available now. You can upgrade your ship to level 5 to obtain it, a brand new ship style equipped with ship weapons.
2. Ship weapons will be unlocked when your ship reaches level 5, including Naval Machine Gun and Naval Turret. Each weapon will also come with a different type of ammo, and you can switch freely between the two weapons.
3. Survivors can experience a brand new fishing module on the ship now. Sea fish come in all different sizes. Check this new feature out now and break your fishing record!
[Shelter Land Showdown S7]
1. Shelter Land Showdown S7 will start on Oct. 9. The battle will be rekindled. Let's wait and see who is qualified to occupy the 5 Shelter Lands.
2. The Shelter Land Showdown Preliminaries, Semi-Finals, and Finals will start on Oct. 11, Oct. 13 and Oct. 15 respectively;
3. After the Super Clash ends, Shelter Land Showdown Registration Invitation will be sent out the same day for all participating Camps' Mayors or Acting Mayors;
4. According to the number of Battle Zones, registration preferences, and Shelter Land registration order, Camps will be selected to represent the Battle Zone and participate in the cross-server Shelter Land Showdown;
5. Each Battle Zone will have an even distribution of Camps to represent itself based on the number of Battle Zones.
[Other Content & New Rules]
1. Added a gaze function to the camera function. Characters can now look directly at the player while in standby states.
2. Improved the fill light function. Players can now customize the additional light's intensity, position, and color.
3. Improved and adjusted the recommended prices of certain items in Trade City;