1. Master Farstar: New outfit - [Master Farstar] is now available to purchase in the Mall for a limited time. Enjoy a limited-time discount and get a bonus exclusive action.
2. Sports Clock-in: Burn those calories! Complete Exercise Quests and clock in every day. Claim Extra Rewards when you burn 300 kcal. The Extra Rewards will be reset every day. Better rewards can be obtained on weekends.
3. Fishing Contest: During the event, between 12:00-14:00 and 18:00-20:00 every day, you can join the game by entering the Fishpond from the event page. The time limit is 8 minutes. During this time, the more fish you catch, the more points you can earn. You will also get rewards based on your score. Additional rank rewards will be given to the top 10 Survivors on the rankings of different difficulties.
4. Fortune Draw: From September 2 to 08:00 on September 16, Survivors can exchange Training Certs for New Dollars to get bonus lottery boxes which contain special rewards, including the Skin: Lead-Shove Shotgun Collector's Edition, Formula: Zanbato, and more. You can also get Points while drawing items. Reach a certain amount of Points to unlock incredible rewards.
5. Enchanted Collection: From September 9 to 08:00 on September 16, you can exchange Federation Checks for New Dollars and receive Enchanted Collection Gift Boxes. Open the boxes for a chance to receive rare rewards such as the Immortal Tale Collection Outfit Gift Box, Spirit Wedding Optional Chest, and more.
6. Lucky Gift Box: Lucky Gift Boxes will be online from September 9 to 8:00 on September 16. Purchase them with Checks to get great rewards such as the Collector's Edition Skin: Night Spirit, Collector's Edition Skin: Steel Shield, and more.
7. Duo Training: You can invite a friend to train with you. Complete the designated quests to get Mastery and Training Certs. You can also get extra rewards from Caravan Support.
8. Exquisite items such as the Heartfelt Pulse Wallpaper, Ceiling, and Tiles have been added to the Caravan Market for a limited time! In addition, the Heartfelt Pulse Furniture Chest will also be available on the Caravan Market for a limited time. Open the chest for a chance to receive rare items, including: Smart GDa08_b, Drone Booth, Quick Recharge Recuperation Pod, and more.
[Shelter Land Showdown S3]
Shelter Land Showdown S3 will start on September 13. The battle will be rekindled. Let's wait and see who is qualified to occupy the 5 Shelter Lands.
1. Each Camp can now have 70 people join the competition.
2. The amount of points that can be gained from opening Paradrop Boxes on the Wilderness Battlefield has been changed from 70 to 100. The amount that can be gained by defeating Special Infected has been changed from 100 to 150.
3. The final quiz time is September 17 to 19, and the final date is September 19.
[Training Arena Season 2]
In order to improve cooperation between Survivors and to select the most elite combatants, the Federation has decided to start Training Arena Season 2, which will start from September 13. Survivors, seize this opportunity to prove yourselves! Those who reach the Task Force Vanguard tier will obtain the Season Exclusive Outfit - Flame of Showdown.
1. The Training Arena speed-up period starts from September 13 to September 20. If you haven't reached a certain tier, you can get 5 extra points by winning.
2. Survivor Tiers will be reset according to the Tier rules.
3. The victory reward for getting a 3 winning streak has been changed from 1 star to 3 points due to balancing reasons.
4. Some of the tier rewards are now untradeable.
5. The matching system has been improved. Now, you are more likely to be matched with someone in a similar tier.
1. Adjusted the sorting rules of outfits in the survivors' Look page, and added a search function to both the Look page and Mall Look page. Survivors can now search for outfits using the keywords of outfit names.
2. Improved how emotes are displayed when previewing outfits. Now the emotes will only play when the clothes are changed, and not when the headwear, backpack and accessories are changed.
3. Added a feature to hide firearms on both sides of your Backpack. Select your Backpack from Items>Gear, then toggle "Hide guns on both sides of the Backpack".
1. Sculptures of the following themes are now available: Glorious Days, Wild Creatures, Biochemical Transformation, and Oades Legion. Take part in Area Operations to collect them.
2. When you clear an Area Operation, open the Ownerless Treasure Chest for a chance to get a sculpture. They can be traded in Trade City before being opened, and can be placed in your Manor on a Sculpture Base after being opened.
3. Sculpture Bases can be purchased at the Camp's Furniture Shop.
[Survivor Feedback Improvements]
From the players' feedback we received, the following content will be updated this time. More updates are in the pipeline, so please stay tuned.
[Cooking Interface Improvements]
1. Now you can filter the ingredients with their names or types.
2. You can now filter recipes with their names, and can select several attributes as a filter.
1. The Gear Workstation will now show the Attack/Armor values for different Skins.
2. Tapping the "i" button for information will now show how Sturdiness is increased according to your Talent.
1. The Call mechanic for Area Operations has been improved. Now you can respond to calls from both Hope 101 and the Revenants' City of Chaos.
2. As Revenants cannot complete Assistance Quests in the Dawn District to get Ticket Stubs for the Unnamed Mysterious Island, we have prepared a limited-time Ticket Stub Pack for Revenants that can be exchanged at the vending machine next to the Dawn District Shooting Range.
3. Fixed an issue that caused part of the Weak Spot Strike talent to not work for Revenant snipers.
[Other Content & New Rules]
1. Only the survivors that participated in the event can claim Camp Red Packets from the Fountain Ball now.
2. Fixed an issue that caused errors to occur when claiming daily Deviated Blood in the City of Chaos with a full Backpack.
3. Improved the HP gauge animation and hit feedback for the boss infected.
4. Improved the face customization feature. Now you can zoom in and out to switch between full body shot and close up shot.
5. Added 5 new Memory Request routes.
6. A text prompt informing the amount gained and today's cap will now be displayed when you obtain Camp Tech Pts.
7. If your Survivor Level hasn't reached the required level for purchasing an item, it will no longer be visible for you.
8. The default sorting of Formula Special Research has now been changed to "Recent Special Research".
9. Improved the display of the Electromagnetic Machine Gun's crosshairs.
10. Fixed some text errors for several items in the Arena Shop.
Added shortcut key bindings to the following interfaces and game modes:
1. Gene Capsule Enhancement.
2. Praying in Camp.
3. Training Arena and Arena Shop.
4. Nanoplastic Maker.
5. Control Building Elevator.