[Special Game Mode - Summer Firefly]
1. With the assistance of Survivors, the ecology of the Wolf-hunting Field has improved slightly and fireflies now appear on clear summer nights;
2. Survivors can craft Bug Nets in Portable Formula. Bug Nets can be used to catch fireflies;
3. Survivors can release fireflies in their Manor, or raise them in a Firefly Eco Tank.
4. The Firefly Eco Tank will be sold on the Training Market. After the event, it will be available in the Furniture Shop! Don't miss out!
5. Grab your Bug Net and let's go to the Wolf-hunting Field to catch fireflies on this clear night.
[Death High Season 7]
Located in the Freeport of Hokuriku, the tall-standing building of the Third Church University's Nobyl College was considered most unique back in the old world. Located near the abyss of the Source's remains, bearing the double threat of viral infection and atomic radiation, a faint signal came from the teaching building as it faded into oblivion...
1. Death High S7 has begun. Participate in it for a chance to get the limited Sunstorm - Glow Stick, Sunshine Season limited furniture, Sunstorm Season limited Spray Paint, and Mizar Season limited exclusive backpack;
2. The Death High Cert. event will become available as Death High opens. By completing quests in the Death High Cert. event, you can get rare items including exclusive accessories, the Anti-Gravity Floating Bed, the Obsidian Fountain, and more;
3. There are a total of 190 floors in Death High. Challenge them to get lots of rewards;
4. Removed Heroic Deed and added Death High Secret Chamber Challenges. Death High Secret Chambers include the Rescue Secret Chamber, Guard Secret Chamber, and Chaos Secret Chamber. The Rescue Secret Chamber and Guard Secret Chamber share the same challenge attempt pool. The Chaos Secret Chamber is available to play between 11:00-14:00 and 20:00-23:00 every day. Participating in the Death High Secret Chamber Challenge can earn you lots of Rescuer Badges;
5. The items you can exchange in the School Shop have been updated. Now the Drone Modification Pack, Formula Shard Pack, Accessory Upgrade Pack, and more have been added.
1. Pure Route: The all-new outfit, Pure Route, is now available for purchase in the Mall. Enjoy a limited-time discount during the event. Purchase the outfit to get a bonus exclusive action;
2. Sports Clock-in: Burn those calories! Complete Exercise Quests and clock in every day. Claim Extra Rewards when you burn 300 kcal. The Extra Rewards will be reset every 7 days.
3. Fishing Contest: During the event, between 12:00-14:00 and 18:00-20:00 every day, you can join the game by entering the Fishpond from the the event page. The time limit is 8 minutes. During this time, the more fish you catch, the more points you earn. You will also get rewards based on your score. Additional rank rewards will be given to the top 10 Survivors on the rankings of different difficulties.
4. Wish Tree: On Saturday and Sunday during the event, you can spend New Dollars to water the Wish Tree after you log in to the game. Then, on the next Monday, you can claim a great reward after your login. On the weekends, you can get up to 3 chances to water the Wish Tree every day, with each watering having a chance of granting Formula Shards and other great rewards!
5. Fortune Draw: From April 8 to 8:00 on April 22, exchange Training Certs for New Dollars to get bonus lottery boxes, which contain special rewards, including the Skin: Lead-Shove Shotgun Collector's Edition, Propeller Aircraft Box, and more.You can also get score rewards while drawing items. Reach certain scores to get extra point rewards.
6. Lucky Gift Box: 4. Lucky Gift Box: Lucky Gift Boxes will be online from April 15 to 8:00 on April 22. Purchase them with Checks to get great rewards such as the rare Black Lion Optional Pack, Collector's Edition Skin: Night Spirit, Romantic Hot Air Balloon, and more;
7. Duo Training: You can invite a friend to train with you. Complete the designated quests to get Mastery and Training Certs. You can also get bonus rewards from Caravan Support;
8. [Hunting Academy] and [Gathering Academy] furniture will be available on the Caravan Market for a limited time! In addition, the Academy Furniture Chest will be available on the Caravan Market for a limited time! Open the chest for a chance to receive rare furniture including [Hunting Academy] Table of Honor, [Gathering Academy] Midday Break, and more.
1. When zooming in on a map, the text and icons now scale up and down at the same time.
2. Fixed the issue where text was obscured.
3. Important icons can be tapped to pop up the corresponding descriptions.
[Friend & Roommate Interaction Improvements]
1. Upgraded the Interact button used for friends and roommates;
2. The upgraded Interact button allows for easy access to gift giving, viewing a wish list, Manor visits, following, and more.
[Other Content & New Rules]
1. Assistance Quest Improvements: The difficulty of gathering Assistance Quests has been lowered. Survivors can now complete Assistance Quests more easily.
2. Improved the issue where Survivors encountered lag in the Mystic Creature gameplay in some cases;
3. Improved the issue where vehicles got stuck when being autopiloted in some cases;
4. Formula:The formulas including Luminous Upward Arch Wall, Luminous Downward Arch Wall, Blue Frosty Flower Window, and Engraved Rose Round Window will be added to Fusion III and Fusion IV on the Formula Composition Table.