[Special Game Mode - Go Go Snowball]
1. Snowballs have formed in the Snow Highlands due to the extreme cold. They will increase or decrease in size depending on the weather. Come roll the biggest snowball!
2. According to witnesses, some Infected were unfortunately caught in the sudden temperature drop and got frozen. Push snowballs from designated locations and hit the Frozen Infected to get additional rewards!
1. Sakura Story: The all-new outfit, Sakura Story, is now available for purchase in the Mall. Enjoy a limited-time discount during the event. Purchase the outfit to get a bonus exclusive action.
2. Cherry Blossom Fall: During the event, Survivors can claim and complete the quest by finding related NPCs and following hints. Complete each stage of the quest to get corresponding rewards!
3. Sow Sakura: During the event, you can plant Japanese Cherry Seeds on your farmland. Gather them once they mature to receive Sakura.
4. Sakura Bloom: During the event, collect Sakura and submit them to Rachel in the Camp or Hope 101 to receive rewards and boost the Sakura Bloom progress across the server. When the server progress reaches certain milestones, stage rewards will be unlocked. At the same time, cherry blossoms will appear on some of the maps. It's Sakura-viewing time, Survivors!
5. Sweet Nothings: During the event, you can gift a white chocolate for free to boost Friendliness every day through the Wish Mall. Gifting white chocolates to the same friends will give you bonus Friendliness.
6. Lucky Points: From March 11 to 8:00 on March 25, exchange Training Certs for New Dollars and Lucky Gift Boxes. Open the box for a chance to receive rare rewards, such as Formula: Zanbato, Formula: Silver Rhino Helm, Orchestral Grace Optional Chest, etc. Items obtained in "Lucky Points" will not be stored in your backpack immediately. Instead, they'll be stored in a Temporary Vault. Through Point Exchange, you can convert items in the Temporary Vault into points at a certain conversion rate. These points can be used to purchase rare rewards from the Points Store.
6. Lucky Gift Box: Lucky Gift Boxes are online from March 18 to 8:00 on March 25. Purchase them with Checks to get great rewards such as rare Chinese-style furniture, Collector's Edition Skin: Lava Tiger, Collector's Edition Skin: Iron Armed Warrior, and much more.
7. Duo Training: You can invite a friend to train with you. Complete the designated quests to get Mastery and Training Certs. You can also get bonus rewards from Caravan Support.
8. Exquisite furniture like Ink - Spring Swallow and Ink - Star-like Lanterns are available in the Caravan Market for a limited time for Survivors to exchange for.
[Other Content and New Rules]
1. Added Camp Infrastructure: Camp flag, and seesaws. Camp flags have two base shapes, triangular and rectangular. Each type of flag comes with a variety of icons you can choose from. Seesaws can be used for two-player interactions.
2. Added new infrastructure: Jump Pad, which can be built in the Wilderness and the Camp. Jump Pads give vehicles a tremendous speed boost, provided they drive onto the pad in the correct direction.
3. Quest "Find a better rod" now has Hilsa Herring as one of its targets. Survivors can now complete the quest quicker than before.
4. Fixed the issue where the Christmas Village cabin had two doors, which prevented players from entering the cabin.
5. Fixed the wall collision at the Camp Armor Shop.
6. Fixed the issue where the dish "Sticky Rice Balls" was assigned as a movement speed-boosting food.
7. Fixed the issue where the Get Unstuck feature didn't work properly in certain scenarios.
8. Fixed the issue where the displayed damage of the Sniper skill "Breath Holding" wasn't the same as the actual damage. Fixed the issue where the Sniper skill "Blast Bomber" didn't work properly.
9. Fixed the issue where weapons other than pistols were still usable after expanding the shield.
10. Added an "Area Operation" portal in Shortcut, making it easier for Survivors to view Area Operations, check their operation completion status, team up with other players, and track operations.
11. Improved personal card sharing. Added a card preview feature, allowing Survivors to preview the cards before purchasing them.
12. Improved the logic of the red dot guide on event and Mall screens.
[PC Version Improvements]
1. Resolved lagging and crashing issues on some computer models.
2. Improved the loading speed during scene transitions.
3. SHIFT ALT key combinations can now be configured.
4. Added more key-binding options for building mode.
5. Added support for toggling mouse cursor with either keyboard input or right-clicking the mouse.
6. Added a separate key-binding option for directly equipping items in the secondary Diffuser slot.
7. Added free camera for vehicles.
8. Added key-binding options for Swing, 12-key Piano, and 23-key Piano.
9. Added a Quit Game button to the Account screen and the full-screen log off screen.