[New Year Celebration]
It's time to update the calendar for the coming new year! The crucibles of the last year guarantee a strong start to the new year, as it draws closer and closer. Give a warm welcome to 2021 along with LifeAfter!
1. New Hero: new Outfit "New Hero" is now available for purchase in the mall. Enjoy a limited-time discount during the event. Purchase the outfit to get a bonus exclusive action.
2. Winter Visit: During the event, Survivors can claim and complete the quest by finding related NPCs and following hints. Complete each stage of the quest to get corresponding rewards!
3. Camp Red Packets: Survivors can send Gold Bar Red Packets in the Camp channel with Credits between Dec. 31, 2020 and 8:00 Jan. 14, 2021.
4. Fireworks: During the event, Survivors can get Firework Materials while gathering, fishing, or in combat. Submit the materials to Trade Federation members for rewards. If you collect enough materials, there will be Firework Performances at 18:00 that day. Take selfies with Fireworks to get Firework Blessing Rewards.
5. Top Racer: During the event, select a designated vehicle at the starting line to join a race contest. Complete the contest to gain points. Accumulate points to earn rewards. Rank in the top 50 on the personal score leaderboard to receive the personal rank reward. The score of players who ranked in the top 50 will be counted towards the Camp score. If a Camp ranks in the top 10 on the leaderboard, all its members will receive a rank reward.
6. Ride Through the Lands: From Dec. 31, 2020 to 8:00 Jan. 14, 2021, exchange New Dollars with New Year Colorful Flags to get bonus lottery boxes, from which you can get special rewards, including new vehicle series "Pegasus", new Drone chip "Mouse: Skyward", and more. You can also get Glimmering Gold while drawing items. These can be used to exchange for extra rare Rewards.
7. Lucky Gift Box: The Lucky Gift Box will be online from Jan. 7, 2021 to 8:00 Jan. 14, 2021. Purchase the Boxes with Checks to get great rewards including Videogame Master Clothes Box, Videogame Master Headwear Box, Underwater City Eco Tank, Formula Shard*999, and more.
8. New Year Benefits: During the event, share at Benefits – New Year Benefits to get a large number of Benefit Rewards.
9. Exquisite furniture available at Caravan Market for a limited time! Don't miss Hand-Crafted Shell Bed, Silver Coral, Long-Armed Octopus, and more! Check out the new Adorable Moo Furniture Chest that can be opened for rare furniture such as Mechanical Knight Moo, Princess Moo Sleeping Bag, Demon Moo Chair, and more.
[Weekend Patrols & NPC Socialization]
1. Weekend Resident Requests are now replaced by Weekend Patrols. Survivors can apply for Patrol Permission from Nine Dragons in the 101 Cafeteria each weekend. For each permission, you can go on 2 patrols. You'll need to invite an NPC in the Cafeteria to patrol with you.
2. Different NPC will claim different Patrol Quests. The same NPC will bring up different Patrol Quests when at a different level of Intimacy.
3. Complete Patrol Quests to claim Patrol Rewards on the page. After the patrol, you can chat with the NPC to raise Intimacy with them. Raise Intimacy to a certain amount to unlock their special events or even receive gifts from them.
4. The NPC also care about your daily behavior. If your behavior sparked their interest, they will visit you with a gift. If they are intimate with you, they will even bring special gifts.
5. Thanks to the efforts of the Federation and the Camp Mayor, Hope 101 and Private Camp are attracting more and more city residents. They look really active, so try and talk with them!
Emergency! A group of survivors are trapped by a horde of the Infected up ahead! Time is of the essence. Survivors, if you see this message, please head to their rescue as soon as possible!
1. When Survivors accept Assistance Quests, they have a chance to trigger an Emergency. Complete the emergency rescue to receive better rewards, as well as 3 times the Duty Points.
2. Survivors will encounter large hordes of the Infected during emergency rescues, so be sure to go in well-prepared!
3. There is a time limit for emergency rescues, which requires Survivors to complete them as soon as possible.
The Camp welcomes in the brand-new Information Age!
1. The Camp can be upgraded to the Information Age once Prosperity reaches Lv. 58. The max Prosperity Level will increase to Lv. 90.
2. The Camp Furniture Shop now sells brand-new wallpapers for your Manor.
3. The Information Age brings new technology to farming, manufacturing and the military – planting plants in the Manor has a chance of yielding seeds, and the delivery fees of certain TV Shopping Channel items have been lowered. You can now refuel your vehicles using the Camp Vehicle Supply Device, and the duration of Accessory Temporary Level has been increased. In addition, Survivor abilities when driving vehicles as well as Camp security... are guaranteed to satisfy all your needs.
4. Mayors in the Information Age will receive the title Information Leader.
[Custom Red Packet]
1. Added Camp Custom Red Packet. Survivors who have joined the Camp for over 48 hours and have a Gathering Level of 30 and above are eligible to distribute or claim Red Packets.
2. Select the type of Red Packet, enter a password for them according to the prompt, select the total amount of Gold Bars in the Red Packets as well as the amount of Red Packets, and pay the required amount of Credits to distribute them in the Camp.
3. Each Survivor can distribute up to 10 Custom Red Packets every day. The weekly limit for the Custom Red Packet value is 50% of the Credits topped up that week and the total amount of Credits spent that week.
1. By consuming Gold Bars, the appearance of a backpack pendant can be changed through Pendant Imitation. After Pendant Imitation is used on a pendant, its original attributes will remain unchanged, and only the appearance will change.
2. The higher the quality of the pendant that is imitated, the more Gold Bars are consumed. Pendant Imitation Restoration can restore the appearance of an imitated pendant back to its original state.
3. Currently, only imitations of backpack pendants are supported.
[Gifts for Friends]
1. The gifts from the Wish Mall can be gifted to online friends. If the sender and receiver are friends, then their Friendliness will be increased by sending gifts.
2. Some gift items cannot be received repeatedly. If your friends already own such items, you cannot gift the items to them.
[Other Content and New Rules]
1. According to the report of Caravan field members, a new type of Infected—Medulla Alpha Infected—has emerged in the wilderness, recognizable by their orange skin. They have the ability to revive nearby Infected, so be careful!
2. Adjusted the opening time of Charles Town. Opening time on servers that meet the condition but still haven't got access to Charles Town will be adjusted to Jan. 18. After that, the opening time of Charles Town will be adjusted to a unified time for all servers.
3. Improved the attack methods of people riding a vehicle. Now people riding vehicles can use a lot more weapons, including Projectiles, Flamethrowers, Snipers, Shields, Non-firearms and more.
4. Improved the display rule of Slip Rope Infrastructures and the look of Infrastructure Icons. Now Infrastructure Icons will merge together if they are too close.
5. Lowered the cost taken from Camp Vaults of some Camp Technologies. Increased the amount of Hemp items in Camp Supply Rewards of Camp Patrol, Eliminating Special Infected and the Camp Challenge Arena.
6. There's a chance to test drive the new vehicle "Pegasus" in the Pact Zones. Try it out!