This is Radio 101 transmitting across all AM frequencies, calling all survivors. To ensure a better game experience, we are performing an update from Dec. 17th 8:00 to 8:30 UTC+8. During this time you will not be able to log in. The duration time is an estimate and may be extended due to technical issues. We really appreciate your patience and understanding.
Camp, Hope 101, Snow Highlands, Mount Snow, Polar Tjaele, and other regions will be greeted with snowfall. According to meteorological observations, the snowy season will last two weeks until 3:00 on 26th.
Christmas is around the corner. On December 24th and 25th, NPCs in Camp and Hope 101 will be wearing Christmas hats. The chat screen will be snowy, and the chat frame will also be in a different style.
1. Xmas Song: Brand new outfit Xmas Song will be on sale for a limited time in the Mall. Purchase the outfit to get an exclusive action. The advanced limited-time outfit Snow Melody can be obtained from the Snow Melody event. The advanced limited-time outfit comes with a brand new dynamic title!
2. Lucky Wish: During the event, you can make wishes using Wishing Gift Boxes, and gain double the Friendliness when your wishes are fulfilled. At 20:00 on December 25th, the Trade Federation will select 3 lucky winners out of all Survivors who have made wishes using Wishing Gift Boxes or in the Wish Mall, and gift them an Xmas Song Headwear Chest and an Xmas Song Clothes Chest.
3. Christmas Sign-in: During the event, log in every day to claim rewards for the day. The rewards include Christmas Hat Spray Paint, Melodic Lucky Gift Box, Formula Shards, and more. Survivors who miss out on a sign-in can spend 100 Duty Points to make up for the skipped day.
4. Spread Your Wish: During the event, you can plant Fir Saplings on your farmland. Gather them once they mature to receive Xmas Candy Bars.
5. Xmas Stocking: Complete specified quests every day to receive rewards such as Xmas Stockings. Xmas Stockings can be used to make wishes at the Christmas Tree in Hope 101 or your Camp. You can make wishes between 8:00 and 23:00 every day. Results are calculated at 23:00 every day, and 3 lucky winners will be selected for each type of wish and have their wishes fulfilled.
6. Snowman Contest: During the event, you can obtain Snow Balls from gathering, combat in the wilderness, as well as Area Operations. Submit Snow Balls to Snowman Bases on specified maps to receive submission rewards. At 20:00 every day, the winning area that has made the most snowman building progress will have falling Sky Giftboxes.
7. Snow Melody: From December 17th to 8:00 on December 31st, you can exchange Federation Checks for New Dollars and receive Melodic Lucky Gift Boxes. Open the gift box for a chance to receive rare rewards including Snow Melody Outfit Gift Box, Ironfist Pack, Endeavour Backpack, and more.
8. Limited-Time Building: From December 24th to 8:00 on December 31st, the Limited-Time Building event will become available, during which you can exchange Xmas Candy Bars for New Dollars and building gift boxes. The first 5x draw will also grant you an exquisite modern building blueprint.
9. Duo Training: You can invite a friend to train with you. Complete the designated quests to get Mastery and Xmas Candy Bars.
10. Exquisite items such as Classic Christmas Lights, Christmas Bonsai, and Christmas socks are available in the Caravan Market for a limited time! In addition, the Ice Dreamland Furniture Chest will be on sale in the Caravan Market for a limited time. Open the chest for a chance to receive rare furniture including snow machines, snowmen, wall lamps, snowman sofa, and more.
11. Christmas Exclusives: From December 25th to 8:00 on December 31st, exquisite gift packs including Warm Furniture Pack, Classic Furniture Pack, Xmas Warmth Pack, Christmas Lovers Gift Pack, and more will be available in Mall > Christmas Exclusives for a limited time. Take your pick!
12. The Wish Mall has been updated, with many new gifts including Christmas themed cards, bikes, outfits, and more. Come and make your wish!
1. Daily Pack is available in the Mall. Survivors can claim a free pack, and can purchase a Special Selection Pack I and Special Selection Pack II each every day.
2. If a Survivor purchases both Special Selection Packs on the same day, they can receive extra rewards.
3. Survivors can purchase the 7-day gift pack with a 30% discount. Owners of the 7-day gift pack can claim both gift packs as well as extra rewards for 7 days after purchase. If they skipped a day, the unclaimed rewards will be sent to them by mail.
4. The Special Sale Packs have been removed from the Mall.
1. Added quick interaction buttons. Survivors can now aim at others to directly access interactions including Add Friend, Private Chat, Team up, target actions, and more.
2. Use the Add Friend button to quickly add another player as your friend and invite them to perform a Fist Bump. Use the Team up button to quickly team up with another player and invite them to perform a High Five.
3. Survivors who have become friends/team members can still use the buttons to complete actions to strengthen their bond.
4. Different quick target actions can be performed in different scenarios (Area Operation/gathering in Pact Zones/PvP), and some buttons might be disabled depending on the situation. You cannot interact with attackable targets in Turbulent City.
[Team Revival Point]
1. New abandoned Revival Points have been found in Area Operations. Survivors can activate these Revival Points to record their quest progress. When they fail the Area Operation, they will be revived near the activated Revival Point and receive another chance to complete the quest from that point on.
2. Team Revival Points have limited usage. Please use them wisely.
[Mystic Creature Improvements]
1. Considerably lowered the difficulty and reward threshold of some Mystic Creatures.
2. Adjusted the spawn location of some Mystic Creatures.
3. To meet Survivors' demand for special materials, Advanced Mystic Creature Chests now include Polymer Coating, Film Fabric, Tactical Fender, and Bulletproof Ceramic (Survivors below Manor Lv. 10 will not receive Tactical Fender or Bulletproof Ceramic). Open the chest to receive one of these items at random.
[Other Content and New Rules]
1. Added new Caravan temporary commission items to Twin Ways City, Miska Town, River Area, Mouth Town, Lawrence Bay, Polar Tjaele, Summer Rain Highway, Swamp Border, Mount Gray Bear, Mount Apparition, Lesins Port, Blade Hunter Base, Gatey Woods, Christmas Village, Vina Snow Park, Assyrian Grassfield, Galaxy Valley, Silent Plain, and Barren Wilds.
2. Adjusted the duration of Emoji infrastructures to 1 hour.
3. Improved the personal business card label function, so that Survivors can manage and delete tags by themselves; at the same time, when Survivors set up display tags, players who gave the tags will be notified.
4. Improved the presentation of the Wishing Gift Box thank-you card.
5. Improved the presentation of titles. Now title rewards can be previewed.
6. Fixed the abnormal weather during Snow Highlands Story Quest – Barracks Sneak Operation.
7. Reopened train transport in Redwood Town West. Every day at 12:00, 15:30, 19:00, and 22:30, Rebel Mercenary trains transporting resource crates will pass through Redwood Town railway. Open the resource crates onboard the train to receive a huge amount of Military Exploits and resources.
8. Fixed the issue where Survivors could get stuck in Darkest Prison.
9. Improved the combat performance of the Control Building Special Mutant.
10. Fixed the resource spawn in Levin City and Levin City Dawn District, which will be displayed on the Extraction Permit according to the resource level. The amount of Extraction Permit quota required will also change according to the level.
11. Items like Polymer Coating have been added to the VIP Store. Discounted items will be refreshed every day.
12. Added a variety of Babylonian style furniture, structures and wallpapers. Appraise Unrecovered Treasure obtained by treasure tracking with Intermediate or Advanced Detection Chips for a chance to receive these new items.
13. In spring, a member of the Animal Protection Association, Deere, will carry her special Deer Biscuits to help out animal lovers in Deer Prairies to the east of the Assyrian Grassfield and the northeast of the Blade Hunter Base. Survivors can use Deer Biscuits to attract and interact with deer nearby. Come pet some deer in Deer Prairies in spring!