1. Azure Encounter: From Jan. 13 at 8:00 to Jan. 27 at 8:00, the Azure Encounter outfit will be available in the Mall for a limited time. Enjoy a limited-time discount during the event. Purchase the outfit to get a bonus exclusive action.
2. Winter Puzzle: From Jan. 13 to Jan. 26, Survivors can log in daily and complete quests to get puzzle pieces. Use puzzle pieces to light up the puzzle for great rewards.
3. Snowman Contest: From Jan. 13 to Jan. 26, you can obtain Snow Balls from gathering, combat in the wilderness, as well as Area Operations. Submit Snow Balls to Snowman Bases on specified maps to receive submission rewards. At 20:00 every day, the winning area that has made the most snowman building progress will have drop Sky Giftboxes.
4. Sign in for rewards: From Jan. 20 to Jan. 26, sign in everyday to receive rewards. Accumulate sign-ins to get more rewards which include Gene Capsules, Formula Shards and other exquisite items (only available for English and Japanese).
5. Fortune Draw: From Jan. 13 to Jan. 27 at 8:00, Survivors can exchange Training Certs for New Dollars to get bonus lottery boxes which contain special rewards, including Volcano Eruption, Revolver Collector's Edition, Steel Shield Collector's Edition, Lava Lamp and more. You can also get Points while drawing items. Reach a certain amount of Points to unlock incredible point rewards.
6. Fashion Critique: From Jan. 13 at 8:00 to Jan. 27 at 8:00, Survivors will be able to try out 5 random outfits they do not fully own from the returning outfit pool. Exchange Federation Checks for New Dollars to receive gift boxes that have a chance of granting you the outfit you want. Open gift boxes 40 times to get a returning outfit.
7. Lucky Gift Box: Lucky Gift Boxes are online from Jan. 20, 2022 at 8:05 to Feb. 3, 2022 at 8:00. Purchase them with Checks to get great rewards such as Collector's Edition Skin: Polaris, Collector's Edition Skin: Lava Tiger, Collector's Edition Skin: Iron Armed Warrior, and more.
8. Secret Store: From Jan. 20 to Jan. 27 at 8:00, Survivors can draw for an exclusive discount in the Secret Store every day. Share it to get another chance of drawing the discount and keep the current discount, which can be used to purchase items in the store.
9. Duo Training: From Jan 13. to Jan. 26, Duo Training will be available. Survivors can invite a friend to train with them! Complete the designated quests to get Mastery and Training Certs. Survivors can also get extra rewards from Caravan Support.
10. Caravan Market: From Jan. 13 at 8:00 to Jan. 27 at 8:00, Exquisite furniture such as Volcanic Rock Chair, Lava Desk will be available at Caravan Market for a limited time! Furthermore, Duet of Love Furniture Chest will also be available on the Caravan Market for a limited time. Open the chest for a chance to receive rare items such as Past Story Lamp, Harmony - Red and more.
11. From 3:00 on January 17th to 3:00 on January 31st, the Weekly Benefit will be increased within a limited time. After reaching the first three stages, in addition to winning lottery tickets, you will also receive Cola Kid Coins. Cola Kid Coins can be used to exchange for the mall. When the Weekly Benefit quota is reset, Cola Kid Coins and lottery tickets will be recycled
[Death High Season 10]
1. Death High Season 10 begins from Jan. 20 to Feb. 27. Participate in it for a chance to get the exclusive Plum Tree - Glow Stick, Season exclusive furniture Snow Blossom, Season exclusive Plum & Snow Spray Paint and Season exclusive Phekda backpack.
2. In the new season, Death High will have 230 floors. Take the challenge on each floor to reap rich rewards.
[Clearance officially begins]
1. From Jan. 20 to Feb. 27, Clearance officially begins, complete the Clearance quests to get Dark Incense commemorative shirt and other beautiful outfits, Accessory Chests and more!
2. Unlock the advanced Clearance to get current season's Death High Dash, Quest Acceleration privileges and exclusive Winter War Outfit, exclusive furniture, Premium Accessory Chest and more!
[Survivor Feedback Improvements]
Following Survivors' feedback we received from various platforms like Directly to Dev Team, the following content will be updated. More updates are in the pipeline. Please stay tuned.
[Area Operation Improvements]
1. Optimized the visual performance of the preparation interface while adding the new "reminder" function, a kind reminder for teammates who haven't prepared after a long time.
2. The visual performance of the result screen has been optimized, while a new "like" function, a friendly thumbs-up for teammates who go hand in hand has been added to the result screen.
3. The statistics have been optimized. In addition to the "DPA ratio", "Support Ratio", "Recovery Amount", "Provided Ammo, "Rescue Times", "Medicine Throws" and other statistics have now been added. Survivors can view their contributions in the team more comprehensively.
4. In addition to "All Out" in the result screen, the "Best Partner" tag, which is awarded to the teammate who has made an outstanding contribution based on the "Support Ratio” has been added.
5. The result screen will award survivors with corresponding titles according to their performance in the Area Operation, so come and explore various interesting titles.
6. Area Operation-related achievements have been added: you will be awarded with the permanent Personal Title after completing some achievements. Also, new rewards on reaching 1,200, 1,400, 1,600 Achievement Points have been added. You can now receive massive Formula Shards and Gold Bars upon completion.
[Other Content & New Rules]
1. The Infected Invasion Difficulty level has been increased from 45 to 50, while the Infected Invasion Rewards have also been increased - you will get double rewards if you participate in the Infected Invasion at weekends!
2. Fixed the display issue of the Tactical Gear - Burst Mecha Spider, which displayed 10, the actual effectiveness is 13. (Only display error, before and after Damage remain the same.)
3. Added an auto save Emoji feature to the Perseus Vehicle.
4. Adjusted the displaying pictures of the Infected Hunt and the Mystic Creature.
5.The style of the mall is updated, and some gift packs provide subscription function, which can be purchased automatically when refreshed.
1. Added shortcut key of Perseus's Emoji switching (default key is t.)