[Lantern Festival Training]
1. Star Child: The all new outfit, Star Child, is now available for purchase in the Mall. Enjoy a limited-time discount during the event. Purchase the outfit to get a bonus exclusive action.
2. Early Spring Gifts: During the event, complete certain quests every day to get generous rewards, and sign in to get extra bonuses on weekends!
3. Lantern Festival: During the event, Survivors can obtain Fest Lantern from Silvia at Camp Center or Hope 101. Release the lanterns to get bonuses.
4. Festive Treat: Survivors can collect Lantern Festival Ingredients by killing monsters, gathering, or fishing and then use them to make Sweet Dumplings. The Sweet Dumplings can be eaten or gifted to other players or NPCs to claim Rewards.
5. Fortune Draw: From February 25 to 8:00 March 11, 2021, exchange Lantern Festival Dumplings for New Dollars to get bonus lottery boxes, which contain special rewards, including Bluebird Backpack, collection Skin "Red Hot Bee", Skin "Jungle Scout", Skin "Jungle Ladybug", and more. You can also get point rewards while drawing items. Reach a certain amount of Points to get extra point rewards.
6. Lucky Gift Box: Lucky Gift Boxes are online from March 4 to 8:00 on March 11. Purchase them with Checks to get great rewards such as the Rave Clothes Box, Rave Headwear Box, and Hero Table Tennis Table.
7. Duo Training: You can invite a friend to train with you. Complete the designated quests to get Mastery and Lantern Festival Dumplings. You can also get bonus rewards from Caravan Support.
8. Gorgeous furniture now on limited-time sale at Caravan Market: White Wall Cabinet, Classical Steam Period Round Table! Steam Era Furniture Chest will also be available for a limited time. Open it to get rare furniture including 'Rising Sun' Wheel of Time, 'Black Pearl' Hot Air Balloon, White Steel Wings, White Gear Chair, and more.
[Special Area Operation - Sandy Waste]
Federation Lizards Squad is exploring a new area - Sandy Waste. The area will be available depending on the world status. Complete the area to obtain rare rewards.
1. Requirement: Gathering Level 50 or more and clear Golden Desert.
2. Special Mode: the sandstorm reduces battlefield visibility. The Federation is equipped with Sniper Rifles, Rifles, and SMGs with Thermal Scope for this operation. With thermal scope, Survivors can spot enemies hidden in the sandstorm and expose their weak points. Attack the weak spots to get Damage Bonus.
3. The Federation offers Survivors logistical support. The Durability loss of gear will be reduced by 90%. Consumption of ammo and drones will also be reduced by 90%.
[Other Content and New Rules]
1. Improved the shopping experience. When you purchase something that cost more credits than you have, the game will introduce the best top-up plan for you based on how much you need to complete the purchase;
2. Fixed the issue where simple door frames become simple walls after recycling;
3. Ammo Boxes in different maps now support Formula Compilation Ammunition Attributes Bonus;
4. Fixed the issue with drone aim assist in Aerial Ace;
5. Nano Imitation is now available for Death High Season 6 Reward Merak series backpack;
6. Fixed the issue where photo tags aren't correctly displayed when shared in chat channels.