This is Radio 101 transmitting across all AM frequencies, calling all survivors. To ensure a better game experience, we are performing an update from Jan. 28th 7:45 to 8:30 UTC+8. During this time you will not be able to log in. The duration time is an estimate and may be extended due to technical issues. We really appreciate your patience and understanding.
[Project Shelter Land]
1. To ensure the effective implementation of Project Shelter Land, the first step is to identify the site of Project Shelter Land. From January 28 to 31, there will be four chapters available, including: Advance Force Departure, Site Survey, Outpost Construction, and Supplies Escort;
2. Survivors can obtain rich rewards every time they complete a chapter. In particular, extra rewards can be obtained once the total number of Survivors who have completed a chapter meets certain requirements;
3. From February 4, the Federation will officially begin constructing the Shelter Lands, which will determine the fate of mankind. No matter what difficulties we come across, we will never back down this time!
[Special Area Operation]
1. For Survivors with Lv. 45(+) Combat, after clearing the corresponding Area Operation, they can go to Hope 101 Lizard Squad and find Horse Mane to participate in Special Area Operations;
2. For each Special Area Operation, there are various crises. Please read the instructions carefully before going to a special area. Lizard Squad has also prepared some special gear to help Survivors adapt to each special area. Make sure you learn how to use them;
3. Special Area Operations offer rewards 1 time each week, which can be obtained after Survivors clear a Special Area Operation. The Federation will give each Survivor a personal rating, which is based on their performance, gear mastery, teamwork, and more. Survivors with an A rating and above can earn an extra rating reward;
4. In Special Area Operations, a special level balance compensation is provided. Survivors who don't have high levels in their team will have their basic attributes leveled up.
5. The content of Special Area Operations changes each week according to the world's situation. Only the most critical areas are open to Survivors. Limited to 1 participation each week.
[Special Area Operation - Secret Path]
A cold wave has hit. It's harder to survive in the snow-covered Fall Forest. Survivors can be frozen at any time. Federation Lizard Squad is offering thermal gear that is useful for seeking Lazarov during the snowstorm!
1. Survivors can play this mode when their Combat Level reaches Lv. 45 and after clearing the Fall Secret Path;
2. Special Mode: Survivors will be frozen if their Frigidity reaches its maximum after being at a low temperature for a long time. Once frozen, they have to ask for help from teammates. Fire weapons and warm food can be used to fight the cold. Watch out for the Mutant Infected's special attacks. If the truck is also frozen, Survivors will not be able to proceed. Recommended Weapon: Flamethrower.
3. The Federation offers Survivors logistical support. The Durability loss of gear will be reduced by 90%. Consumption of ammo and drones will also be reduced by 90%.
[Special Area Operation - The Plant]
According to a scout report from Lizard Squad, the Imperial Soldiers in the well-guarded Highland Factory are armed with destructive weapons. Lizard Squad is offering Snowfield Sneaking Outfits. These should help Survivors sneak into the guarded Highland Factory during the snowstorm and save Lazarov!
1. To play this mode, clear the Highland Factory stage;
2. Special Mode: In the Plant, Survivor's shields are ineffective and cannot be equipped. When wearing a sneaking outfit, they can crouch when out of combat to enter stealth mode. When in stealth mode, their first attack gains a huge damage bonus! Recommended Weapon: Shotgun.
3. The Federation offers Survivors logistical support. The Durability loss of gear will be reduced by 95%. Consumption of ammo and drones will also be reduced by 95%.
To accommodate the Federation's Project Shelter Land, Caravan 101 will take place from January 28 to February 3. Hope Survivors can inform others about the change and exchange rewards in time.
1. Doll Ball: The all new outfit, Doll Ball, is now available for purchase in the Mall. Enjoy a limited-time discount during the event. Purchase the outfit to get a bonus exclusive action;
2. Adv. Team: During the event, Survivors can form 4-player Adv. Teams and gain Exploration Points by completing Daily Quests. Gain a certain amount of Personal and Team Exploration Points to unlock bountiful rewards.
3. Lucky Points: During the event, exchange Advance Force Badges for New Dollars and Lucky Gift Boxes. Open the box for a chance to receive rare rewards, such as Ink Wash Clothes Boxes, Ink Wash Headwear Boxes, Skin: War Tiger - Crescent, etc. Items obtained in "Lucky Points" will not be stored in your backpack immediately. Instead, they'll be stored in a Temporary Vault. Through Point Exchange, you can convert items in the Temporary Vault into points at a certain conversion rate. These points can be used to purchase rare rewards from the Points Store.
4. Exquisite items such as European-Style Bed, Mild Luxury European Dresser, and more are available on the Caravan Market for a limited time! In addition, the Mild Luxury Black Gold Furniture Chest will be on sale in the Caravan Market for a limited time. Open the chest for a chance to receive rare furniture, including: Type C Gilded Grand Piano, Gilded Ebony Double Bed, Gilded Ebony Closet, Gilded Leather Sofa, and more.
[Other Content and New Rules]
1. There is now a chance to trigger the Bluebird's Secret quest when the Daily Quests are completed. Go to the map where the Bluebird is and follow it to get a lot of rare rewards. The Bluebird won't wait for you forever, so you'll have to keep up with it. Otherwise, you'll have to wait for the next opportunity.
2. Added more types of Assistance Quests in Mount Snow, Black Pearl Area, and Mouth Town;
3. Fixed the Monster Sculpture collision issue;
4. Adjusted some items in the Mall, and also added search and filter functions;
5. Added an evacuation point in the Charles Town Outskirts.