This is Radio 101 transmitting across all AM frequencies, calling all survivors. To ensure a better game experience, we are performing an update from Nov. 19th 8:00 to 8:30 UTC+8. During this time you will not be able to log in. The duration time is an estimate and may be extended due to technical issues. We really appreciate your patience and understanding.
[Adjustment to Gathering Resources and Gathering Team]
1. Added options for gathering Wood, Stone and Hemp to all Gathering Teams.
2. Added options for gathering Cracked Tough Hides, Malachite, Kenaf Leaves and Rugged Leather to the Gathering Teams in Lv. 3 Resource Maps (Utz Mine, Galaxy Valley, Mount Snow, Polar Tjaele and Snow Highlands).
3. Added the option for gathering Seaweed Leaves to the Gathering Teams in Lv. 5 Resource Maps (Twin Ways City, Mount Apparition, Lesins Port, Redwood Town and Santopany).
4. To facilitate the targeted gathering of Survivors, the secondary resources of Wood, Stone and Hemp in Lv. 6 Resource Maps have been adjusted as follows:
· Swamp Border no longer yields Nanmu, Quicksilver and Hops.
· Mouth Town and Lawrence Bay yield Nanmu, Quicksilver and Hops. They no longer yield Redwood, Gold Ore and Nettle Leaves.
· Mouth Swamp still yields Redwood, Nanmu, Gold Ore, Quicksilver, Nettle Leaves and Hops.
Survivors can now gather these resources in the corresponding maps according to their own personal needs.
5. The members of the Hawk Squad who were originally stationed at the stronghold have given the Upgrade Materials to Leia, the Armor Shop Manager. Players can use Gathering Vouchers for daily limited purchases.
[Extraction Permit Optimization]
1. Now the Lv. 1-9 primary resources can be viewed on the Extraction Permit.
2. Players can tap the origin button on the Extraction Permit to view the locations of the corresponding resources.
3. The number of items that can be gathered will be prompted when gathering. The prompt will not be repeated within a short space of time.
4. Adjusted the way the Extraction Quota is displayed to "Gathered/Gathering Limit".
[Mystic Creature Improvements]
1. Added the limited-time Title "Mysterious Investigator". Survivors who successfully detect the activity of Mystic Creatures will get this Title.
2. Optimized the prompt for triggering the Mystic Creature clues, and the notification rules of the Mystic Creature's activities.
3. Reduced the required damage for getting the Mystic Creature Rewards in Assyrian Grassfield.
[Camp Operation Cost Adjustment]
1. Greatly reduced the Daily Camp Operation Costs.
2. Greatly increased the supplies that Survivors obtain through Camp Patrols, Challenge Arena and Trap Infections.
3. Reduced the punishment of Manors being breached in Turbulent City. The deduction limit of additional Camp Operation Cost has been reduced to 50%, and the increased operating cost per Manor breached has been reduced to 5%.
1. Virtuoso: New Outfit - Virtuoso is now available for purchase in the Mall. Enjoy a limited-time discount during the event. Purchase the outfit to get a bonus exclusive action.
2. Cook-off: During the event, players who have reached Gathering/Crafting/Combat Level 10 can visit the Camp or Hope 101 to participate in the Cook-off between 9:00 and 23:50 every day. You can challenge 2 times per day. When challenging, you'll need to prepare the specified dishes in the specified order within 60 seconds. The less time you use, the higher your score will be. You will receive score rewards each day according to your high score, and the top 10 Survivors will receive extra rewards.
3. Explorers: During the event, Survivors can form 4-people Explorer Teams and gain Exploration Points by completing Daily Quests. Gain a certain amount of Personal and Team Exploration Points to unlock bountiful rewards.
4. Lucky Hunt: During the event, you can spend Treasure Hunt Tokens to get 100 New Dollars and 1 Lucky Hunt chance, from which you can obtain the Black Lion Optional Pack, Colorful Bunny Gift Box, rare weapon/gear formulas, etc.
5. Gifts: From November 26th to December 2nd, you can sign in each day to receive rewards and increase your Savings Rewards. The more you sign in, the better your Savings Rewards will be.
6. Lucky Gift Box: Lucky Gift Boxes are available from November 26th to 8:00 on December 3rd. You can purchase them with Checks to get great rewards such as Pink Dresser, The Keeper Clothes Box, The Keeper Headwear Box, Pink Vine Swing and Platinum Vine Swing.
7. Discount: From November 26th to 8:00 on December 3rd, Survivors can draw for an exclusive discount in the Discount Store. Share it to get another chance of drawing a discount while keeping the current one, which can be used to purchase items in the store.
8. Duo Training: Survivors can invite a friend to train with them! After completing the specified Training Quests, Survivors will get Mastery and Training Medal. When all the training quests are completed, they can be reset, but only once. After the reset, there will be new training quests and new quest rewards. Completing training quests will also award Survivors with extra Truck Diesel. Survivors can tap and hold the drive button in the "Caravan Support" game mode to drive the Caravan support truck to its destination using Truck Diesel. Once Survivors arrive at the destination, the Caravan will present Survivors with a grand prize! After helping the Caravan deliver the materials to the destination, Survivors can begin the next Support round. In the second round of support, Survivors can choose what kind of reward they want to receive from the Support quest. The Caravan needs your help, Survivors! Hurry!
9. Rare Furniture such as Pink Memory Corner Cabinet, Pink Memory Cabinet and Soft Pink Deck Chair will be on sale for a limited time on the Caravan Market. You can spend tokens such as Training Medals in exchange for them.
[Treasure Tracker Optimizations]
1. The icons for the three Detection Chips have been updated to make them more distinct.
2. Optimized the rules for refreshing Mining Areas. Now the Mining Areas will be refreshed in places that are more in line with the player's level.
1. Added Infrastructure Formulas - Emoji and Rain Pavilion. Survivors can unlock them at Manor Lv. 5 and Lv. 10 respectively.
2. Optimized the appearance of the Like button for Infrastructure. The materials already owned are now displayed on the Infrastructure Construction page.
3. Added a mini-map on the Highway Construction page. Optimized the display of the map icons for some Infrastructure.
4. Added new functions to the Revival Point. Now the Revival Point can provide shelter against the effect of disasters such as typhoons, sandstorms and swamp gas.
5. Improved the calculation logic of the navigation route of vehicles and the navigation status displayed during navigation.
[Other Content and New Rules]
1. Improved how mails are displayed. The Shipped Items of the same type in mail are now displayed together.
2. Increased the total number of NPCs that post Assistance Quests, making the distribution of Assistance Quests more reasonable. Optimized the process and tracking rules of some quests so that Survivors can complete Assistance Quests more easily.
3. Fixed the issue where weather such as blizzards and sandstorms could not be displayed.
4. Slightly sped up the riding speed in Tea Party. Now players can get over obstacles more easily.
5. Improved the tracking positions of some Exploration Treasure Chests.
6. Improved the display of the mini-map and the display of names of some areas.
7. Fixed the issue with exclusive resource drop rate in the Pact Zones.
8. Fixed the issue with some Infected hordes' item drop rate.
9. Fixed the issue where players couldn't fish in some water areas.
10. The highest difficulty of the Infected Invasion has been increased to 35. New Special Infected and massive Infected horde will now be part of the Infected Invasion.
11. Improved the skill casting of the final boss in the Control Building Stage.
12. Fixed the issue where some Petrol Barrels in the wilderness caused too much damage to Survivors.
13. Fixed the Auto Gathering of the Gathering Drone. Now the drone can auto set and switch gathering targets according to the latest resources requirement on the Quest Board. Fixed the issue with the Red Hot Bee when gathering Diamond Stones in Sand Castle.
14. Improved the arrow guidance in the Area Operation Stage and added a distance prompt.
15. Added a Flight Point each in Mouth Town, Galaxy Valley, Black Pearl Area, Utz Mine and Levin City, and improved the display of the map selection page during helicopter flight.
16. Due to the world restart, Map Occupation will be temporarily unavailable. The Occupation Points players own will be converted into New Dollars. The Camp Gold Bars of Camps participating in the Bidding will be returned to the Camp Vault. The Map Points spent in Crowd Funding will be returned to players and converted into New Dollars.
17. Improved the display of the status bar on the main page. Canceled the classification of the Food Bar and the Medicine Bar in the Quick-Use Bar for Consumables.
18. Improved the detail level of Survivor's face in Outfits and when taking photos. Improved the detail level of character faces in pages such as Personal Info, Team up and Backpack, making them look consistent with the Facelift page.
19. The sniper rifle now has 2 firing modes: No-scope and Sight On. Survivors can freely switch modes in control settings. Fixed the issue where Aim Assist didn't work in some cases.
20. Added headlights to the Urban Ranger and Park Bike series vehicles, as well as Trailblazer. Survivors can now put their pets on the back seat of Trailblazer.