[World Restart Plan]
1. Plan Unlocked: After unlocking the plan, Survivors will receive a unique Identity Card. Use this card to clock in at Hope 101 and claim rewards. It's also essential for participating in the following Revisit RoadAfter plan.
2. Revisit RoadAfter: Representatives from the four factions will take you on a journey to revisit Fall Forest, Sand Castle, Snow Highlands and Mouth Swamp. Take a look back and discover more about the New World.
3. Party: Unlock to claim rewards, including a limited clothes voucher, Spray Paint, exclusive Action and more. You can also participate in Party activities like gifting flowers, making custom badges, etc.
4. Restart Carnival: On November 6th, the night before the restart, a restart party will be held in Hope 101 to celebrate the occasion and the new start. Formula Shards, Gold Bars, Backpacks... Join the carnival for tons of benefits!
1. Death High has 160 floors. You may advance to the next floor after clearing the current one.
2. There is a Special Infected every 5 floors.
3. Due to the extreme radiation, the energy consumption for sprinting is increased, and Combat Mastery growth is decreased by 100%. The Search Team provides you logistical support: Weapon and Drone Durability depletion is reduced by 100%, and ammo cost is reduced by 75%.
4. You will fail a challenge if you give up or the time runs out. At that point, you will be sent to the elevator.
5. You cannot enter Death High until your Gathering, Crafting and Combat Levels have reached Lv. 20.
6. Floors you have challenged will be reset at 24:00 on Sundays. Afterwards, the highest floor you can challenge will be lowered by 15.
7. After the floors are reset, challenging floors other than the highest one will give you a Déjà Vu bonus, which increases your damage dealt and movement speed and reduces the damage you take. The closer you are to the highest floor, the lower the bonus will be. You will not receive this bonus when challenging floors with Rescue Events.
8. Death High challenges will close between 23:30-24:00 on Sundays.
9. The Death High storyline has 11 endings. Different choices you make lead to different endings. People's fate is in your hands! Find out the truth behind the disaster, or bury it. The storyline will be reset each week during the Season.
10. Each elevator has Atlas Couriers who will assist you with item retrieval from your Locker at home. Each item slot requires 1,000 New Dollars.
11. Cleared floors will not yield Floor Clearance Rewards if you challenge them again, unless they've been reset.
12. When using an Ammo Box to replenish ammo in Death High, you need to perform a reload animation before you can fire your weapon.
13. The Sedative's slowdown effect on the Infected weakens as you advance to higher levels.
14. Your Rads start at 0, and you will obtain 50 Rads each time you challenge a floor. The maximum amount of Rads you can receive is 500.
15. The list of Tiers from highest to lowest is as follows: Royal Knight, Diamond Knight, Golden Knight, Silver Knight, Bronze Knight, Senior Knight, Trainee Knight, Rescue Team Member, Senior Member and Trainee. Players start out as Trainees.
16. The Death High Cert. will be available when Death High is open. You can access it on the Benefits page.
17. You can choose Floor Dash to challenge higher floors directly. If successful, you will receive all the floor rewards from your current floor to the target floor, as well as an amount of Rads equal to the number of floors challenged multiplied by 50; If you fail, you will receive 50 Rads.
1、Brand new outfit "Far Sail" is now available for purchase in the Mall. Get it during the event to receive a special discount. Purchase the outfit to get a bonus exclusive action.
2、You will refresh 1 Selfie Fun Quest every day. Go to the designated location of a designated scene to take a selfie. Don't forget to perform the Selfie Action required by the quest.
3、You can gather/kill monsters/fish in wilderness maps and participate in Area Operations to get Fall Tales Gift Boxes. After opening them, players can get 1 fall-themed item. Players can exchange a certain number of fall-themed items for Combination Rewards.
4、You can exchange Training Medals for 100 New Dollars and get 1 lottery draw. Draw a ticket for a chance to obtain great rewards from the gift box.
5、During Oct. 29 to Nov. 6，Purchasing gift boxes with checks during the event will grant a chance of getting a special reward.
6、During Oct. 29 to Nov. 6, the Pumpkin Treant will join the ranks of the Infected Invasion, randomly appearing in a wave attack.
7、Duo Training: Survivors can invite a friend to train with them! After completing the specified Training Quests, Survivors will get Mastery and Training Medals. When all the training quests are completed, they can be reset, but only once. After the reset, there will be new training quests and new quest rewards.