1. Powerful Special Infected, Gardener, Bee Buzz and Executioner, will attack the Obelisk at 21:00 every day! All other Obelisk Fest activities will be suspended from 20:50 until all the Special Infected are defeated. Survivors, please head to the Obelisk to protect our city and glory!
2. The Streetdance Squad will perform motorcycle stunts every day at 00:00, 02:00, 04:00... 20:00 and 22:00. You can head to the Obelisk on time to enjoy the show, or ride your own motorcycle to ride along.
3. You can collect Festive Balloons around the Obelisk.Festive Balloons are extremely buoyant. Collect 10 to rise above the Obelisk and get a bird's eye view of the beautiful city!
4. You can participate in Ping-Pong Fun at the Obelisk. Get 11 points to win the match!Come participate with other Survivors!
5. You can fly kites at the Obelisk during the day and release Sky Lanterns during the night.Release your hope into the sky and bless the Survivors with a better tomorrow!
6. You can unlock the Fireworks Igniter using Celebration Tickets.Play the Celebration Fireworks provided by the Caravan and relive the fantastic glory days of the city!
7. You can unlock the Monster Museum using Celebration Tickets!Use the projector to present the most powerful, rare and curious creatures!
1. Streetwear: Purchase the exclusive outfit and get an amazing vehicle! The brand new outfit Streetwear is now available for limited-time purchase in the Mall. Purchasing it during the event not only grants you a special discount, but also a bonus exclusive action and a bonus Park Bike Box!
2. Fall Sign-in: During the event, you can claim a massive amount of rewards by signing in every day, including rare furniture, Formula Shards, limited-time titles, and more.
3. Wishing Tree: Complete certain quests during the event to obtain rewards including Wish Letters. Wish Letters can be used to make wishes at the Wishing Tree in Hope 101 and Camp. The system will pick 3 lucky players from each kind of wish every day, and make their wishes come true.
4. Fusion Chance Up: During the event, Survivors whose Crafting Level is below 80 can now enjoy increased Weapon Formula fusion chances for a limited time. Survivors who have reached Crafting Level 80 can now enjoy both increased Weapon Formula and Armor Formula fusion chances for a limited time! The The first 5x formula composition each day are 50% off. The more times you fuse, the higher the chance of obtaining Collector's Edition Weapon Skins. The chance will continue to increase until you receive an un-acquired Collector's Edition Weapon Skin!
5. Lucky Points: The brand new Evolution Weapon Formula "Lead-Shove Shotgun" is now available for a limited-time! During the event, you can exchange Red Maple Leaves for a certain number of New Dollars, which can also earn you Lucky Gift Boxes. Open the gift boxes and you'll have a chance to get great rewards, including the Collector's Edition Lead-Shove Shotgun, Collector's Edition Skin Night Spirit, Moon Bunny Clothes Box, Moon Bunny Headwear Box, and more.
6. Lucky Gift Box: Collector's Edition Star of the Ball is back for a limited time! Lucky Gift Boxes will be online from October 7th to 8:00 AM on October 15th. Purchase them with Checks to get great rewards such as Collector's Edition Star of the Ball, Rainbow Paradise Bar, Lucky Gold, Formula Shard *888, and more.
7. Duo Training: Survivors can invite a friend to train with them! After completing the specified Training Quests, Survivors will get Mastery and Red Maple Leaf. When all the training quests are completed, they can be reset, but only once. After the reset, there will be new training quests and new quest rewards. Completing training quests will also award Survivors with extra Truck Diesel. Survivors can tap and hold the drive button in the "Caravan Support" game mode to drive the Caravan support truck to its destination using Truck Diesel. Once Survivors arrive at the destination, the Caravan will present Survivors with a grand prize! After helping the Caravan deliver the materials to the destination, Survivors can begin the next Support round. In the second round of support, Survivors can choose what kind of reward they want to receive from the Support quest. The Caravan needs your help, Survivors! Hurry!
78 Precious items like 'Moon Bound' Bed, 'The Last Earthling' Cabinet and Lost live wallpapers are available in the Caravan Market for a limited time. You can exchange Red Maple Leaves for them. Meanwhile, the Wandering in Space Furniture Chest is also available. After opening it, you may get precious items like the 'Oops I'm in Space' Light, 'Planet Beyond Reach' Light, 'Vagabond in Space' Hanging Lamp, and more.
[Federation Membership Improvements]
1. Exclusive Mall: The member-exclusive shop in the Federation Mall is available. Federation members can claim a Formula Shard Pack for free each day and purchase member-exclusive items.
2. Duty Rewards: Member-exclusive rewards have been added for Duty Point Treasure Chests. Survivors with 120 or more Duty Points can get an additional 2,000 Gold Bars.
3. Member Appearance: Member-exclusive identification has been added on the avatars of Survivors who become Federation members.
1. When Survivors' Manors reach Lv. 2, their Manors can be visited by other Survivors. Manor Owners with 500 or more Building Score can post their Manors' visit information, which lasts for 7 days.
2. Survivors can view Manor information posted by others, allowing them to move quickly in the Manor display system to visit other Survivors' Manors. The Manor display system supports page classification and tag filters, making it easier to find your favorite Manors.
3. When visiting other Survivors' Manors, you can give them a Like in different ways to increase their Manor Owner's popularity. For Survivors whose Manors enter the top 50 on the weekly popular Manor rankings list, and Survivors whose Manors' Total Popularity reaches the corresponding stages, can receive exclusive titles and rare rewards, such as exquisite furniture, and other luxurious items.