[Bounty Hunt Update]
1. Added 3 new Special Infected: Mutant Beetle, Infected Pharmacist and Frenzied Half-human Infected. Survivors of different Combat Levels may face different Special Infected, randomly chosen according to level ranges.
2. Added Extreme Mode. Survivors with Combat Lv. 80 and higher can choose to hunt Special Infected in Extreme Mode for greater Crusade Point rewards. You'll receive 2 random Lv. 3 Crystals after reaching 125 Crusade Points in Extreme Mode, and a random Lv. 3 Film after reaching 150 Crusade Points.
[New Cohabitation Experience]
1. Message Board Upgrade: The Camp Guild has changed all Survivors' message boards into brand new ones for free. Manor Owners can prepare gifts for visitors, which they can claim by hitting the Like button.
2. Write the Journal: Survivors who live together can use the Journal feature to record their daily life together. Record a certain amount of days for generous rewards.
3. Bento of Love: Introducing new Exclusive Cooking "Bento of Love". Exclusive ingredient "Grain of Love" is distributed to Cohabiting Survivors by the Camp Guild every day for free.
4. Place a Cohabitation Picture Frame: The Camp Guild prepared a New Furniture - Cohabitation Picture Frame. Hang it on the wall to put any picture from the Individual Album or Manor Snapshot in the Picture Frame.
5. Enjoy the Party Discount: Within 1 week of completing the Cohabitation Quests, booking for the first party costs only half the normal amount! This benefit can be used no more than once each month.
6. New Cohabitation Daily Quests: "Journal" quests are now available from the Cohabitation Daily Quests. Complete to get 5 Duty Points.
7. Process optimization: Improved the Cohabitation and Separation Process.
1. Brand new outfit "Scholarly Atmosphere Pack" is now available for limited-time purchase in the Mall. Purchase the outfit pack to get both the outfit and a matching backpack, and a bonus exclusive action.
2. Sign in for rewards: Sign in every day for great rewards.
3. Fall Gift: During the event, complete certain quests every day to get generous rewards, and extra bonuses on weekends! Sign in to get or craft the Bless Pack and Enhancement Benefit Pack!
4. Honor Contest: During the event, either the Horse Race, Snowball Fight or Diving will be selected as the event for that day's Honor Contest. You can get points each time you complete the contest, and when your points reach 100/200 you can get Point Rewards. At 22:30 every day, the top 50 players on the personal rankings will receive personal Ranking Rewards via mail. The top 50 players with the most points will add their points to the Camp Rankings. At 22:30 every day, all players in the top 10 Camps will receive Camp Ranking Rewards.
5. Lucky Hunt: Spend Lucky Hunt Coins to get 100 New Dollars and a Lucky Hunt chance, from which you can obtain valuable items such as weapon/gear formulas and the Ironfist Pack.
6. Lucky Gift Box: Lucky Gift Boxes are online from 4:00 AM on September 10th to 8:00 AM on September 17th. Purchase them with Checks to get great rewards such as Pastry Sweetheart outfit, Heated Massage Bathtub or Formula Shard *999.
7. Duo Training: Survivors can invite a friend to train with them! After completing the specified Training Quests, Survivors will get Mastery and Training Cert. When all the training quests are completed, they can be reset, but only once. After the reset, there will be new training quests and new quest rewards. Completing training quests will also award Survivors with extra Truck Diesel. Survivors can tap and hold the drive button in the "Caravan Support" game mode to drive the Caravan support truck to its destination using Truck Diesel. Once Survivors arrive at the destination, the Caravan will present Survivors with a grand prize! After helping the Caravan deliver the materials to the destination, Survivors can begin the next Support round. In the second round of support, Survivors can choose what kind of reward they want to receive from the support quest. The Caravan needs your help, Survivors! Hurry!
8. Mythical Furniture Chest and the [Heaven] series rare animated Wallpapers are available as a limited-time offer from the Caravan Market. You can exchange Training Certs for these items.
9. Limited-time Offers: From September 10th to 8:00 AM on September 17th, Accessory Enhancement Pack, Special Research Star Pack, Special Research Level Pack and other great offers are available in the Mall. Weekend special packs will be available on weekends.
[Other Content and New Rules]
1. Auto-complete features for Snow Highlands and Mouth Swamp Reward Quests are now available. These features are unlocked when you reach Gathering Level Lv. 43 and 60.
2. If the Reward Quests are auto-completed by Survivors with sufficient Gathering Level, they will gain less Reward Quest Duty Points from that map.
3. Increased the drop rate of Muzzles and Knobs from Ownerless Treasure Chest in Area Operations. Also, Tier II or higher Blue and Green Exclusive Muzzles and Knobs are now eligible for trading in Trade City. The trade will be published for 8 Hours, and has a 90 day cooldown period.
4. Improved dog weight rules. Now a dog's weight will change after continually being too hungry or too full. These two statuses are now shown on the Pet Info interface.
5. Dogs can now get in vehicles by themselves. You can set this option in the vehicle.
6. Improved the unlock rules of dogs' professional skills. The dog's first skill is now immediately unlocked after selecting its profession.
7. 21:30 added as a new option for Infected Invasion. Infected Invasion and Special Mutant Siege lag problem fixed. Survivors can now enjoy a better experience fighting with their Camp mates.
8. Drone orders can now be changed from the Drone Hangar and Deploy Bar. The location of the Drone Hangar button can now be changed when customizing the layout of controls.
9. New icon added next to Monster's health bars to show their type and level. Detailed information about the icons can be viewed at Collection Index > Monsterology.
10. Weekly Benefit added in Benefits. Vouchers are distributed according to Federation Credit consumed. Use the vouchers to get rare Formula Rewards!
11. Friendliness can now be gained by teaming up with other Survivors to complete Daily Area Operations and Weekly Area Operations, by up to 600 per day.
12. Display improved for RPD Secret Quest Rankings.