[Supply Protection Event]
1. After Survivors complete the supply transportation quest, there is a chance to trigger a Supply Protection Event. Once triggered, Survivors can request help from their Friends, Camp and the World, and call on other Survivors to participate in the event together.
2. Once a Supply Protection Event is triggered, a large number of Infected and Infected Mutants will appear, and launch multiple attacks on defenders and the Supplies Transporter. Survivors must successfully protect the resource truck during the Infected's attack and wipe out all the Infected to win.
3. Survivors who succeed in protecting the supplies can obtain Combat Mastery and Formula Shards from the Caravan. At the same time, the Survivors and organizers who have an outstanding performance in combat can receive Extra Rewards (only once per day).
4. During the Supply Protection Event, the Commerce Bureau will provide ammo and shall also reduce gear Durability loss.
1. Area Investigation Quests have now been added to the Snow Highlands Reward Board for Survivors to investigate the background behind the Mystic Creatures. After discovering the truth, Survivors can obtain heaps of Gold Bars, Formula Shards and Mastery.
2. After completing Area Investigation Quests and Reward Quests, Survivors can unlock the Snow Highlands Map Index, which can be viewed on the Collection Index screen.
3. Optimized the Quest Tracking panel where quests are classified. Survivors can decide to display which quests they want to track, and can also view the quest rewards.
4. Optimized the tracking function on the Mini Map, and made the display of the new tracking function clearer.
Added specified types of Dishes and Ingredients in Trade City:
1. Survivors can only put Dishes and Ingredients up for sale and purchase in Trade City after reaching Crafting Mastery Lv. 20.
2. A Dish can be sold on the condition that its Taste reaches 5. Go cook more delicious Dishes.
3. For the same type of Dish, there are maximum daily transactions.
4. Survivors can only trade Dishes they've cooked themselves, and cannot trade Dishes cooked with untradeable Ingredients or Dishes obtained through special means. The Dishes obtained before the version update don't apply to the rule.
1. Brand new outfit "Warrior of Light" is now available for purchase in the Mall. Purchase the outfit to get a bonus exclusive action.
2. Memories of Tomorrow: Survivors can respond to specified questions in sequential order each day to earn daily rewards. After Survivors share the event with their friends on the 7th day, they will earn exclusive titles along with their rewards for the day.
3. Firework Blessing: During the event, Survivors with Lv. 3 and above Manors will have a chance to get Firework Materials when Gathering, Combat and Fishing. Survivors can get rewards by submitting Firework Materials to their Camp, Hope 101 or some residents in Santopany. After collecting enough materials for the day, a free fireworks show will be arranged in the corresponding location. Survivors can take photos with the fireworks to get Firework Blessing Rewards.
4. Style Critic: There will be a new fashion theme every day during the competition. Survivors can choose to become critics and review other Survivors' outfits, or dress themselves up as competitors. The ten most popular competitors will get Fashionista Rewards. Survivors who review reward-winners have a chance of receiving a Talent Hunter Reward.
5. Lucky & Rich: During the event, Survivors can exchange Millionaire's Silver Coins or Checks for 100 New Dollars, and roll 1 die for a chance to obtain the corresponding rewards, including: Icy Phantom Optional Chest, 1,666 Formula Shards, French Window D, Limited Weapon Formula and other rare rewards!
6. Lucky Gift Box: From July 16th to July 22nd, Lucky Gift Boxes will be available. Use Checks to purchase a Lucky Gift Box for a chance to obtain Magic Sand Pool, Black Pyramid Guard, Heat Wave Desert Ship, Golden Gemstone Throne, Anubis Statue Cabinet, and other amazing rewards.
7. Duo Training: Survivors can invite a friend to train with them! After completing the specified Training Quests, Survivors will get Mastery and Training Certs. Training Certs can be redeemed for valuable items on the Caravan Market, such as Pet Flower Collars and Pet Beachwear. When all the training quests are completed, they can be reset, but only once. After the reset, there will be new training quests and new quest rewards. Completing training quests will also award Survivors with extra Truck Diesel. Survivors can tap and hold the drive button in the "Caravan Support" game mode to drive the Caravan support truck to its destination using Truck Diesel. Once Survivors arrive at the destination, the Caravan will present Survivors with a grand prize! After helping the Caravan deliver the materials to the destination, Survivors can begin the next Support round. In the second round of support, Survivors can choose what kind of reward they want to receive from the support quest. The Caravan needs your help, Survivors! Hurry!
8. Top Deals are now available at the Mall for a limited time, including Components & Materials Packs and Special Research Material Packs. Don't miss out. What's more, you can also get your hands on free Packs. Remember to claim them every day.
[Formula Special Research Optimization]
1. A new Compilation Expertise display has been added to the Formula Star-up screen, and Survivors can now view more information.
2. Added a Switch button to view the upgrade attributes after reaching full stars.
3. New Special Research related items are up for sale in the Mall every week, but have a weekly purchase quota. At the same time, there is a new Quick Purchase button on the Special Research screen, which can be used to quickly purchase the corresponding items in the Mall.
[Other Content and New Rules]
1. Optimized the Camp Challenge Arena gameplay by enriching the previous 10 levels' rewards, reducing the overall difficulty, and reducing ammo cost by 60%.
2. The issue where the exchanged Backpack Box in the New Levin City Area couldn't be opened has been fixed.
3. The capacity of Black Granite Fireplaces is now described correctly.
4. The types of monsters Survivors must fight when doing Caravan Supplies Transport quests have been adjusted.